The Binghamton Senators receive donation request letters daily and are
thankful for the support of the community. We are proud to help charitable
organizations throughout the course of the year and wish it were possible to
honor every request. Due to the volume of requests that the Senators receive,
guidelines have been implemented to assist with all donation requests.
Organizations seeking a donation from the Binghamton Senators should follow
the established criteria.
- Organizations/events must be in the greater Binghamton area (Broome, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Otsego, Tioga, Tompkins, Bradford PA, Susquehanna PA, Tioga PA, and Wayne PA). Exceptions are made on a limited basis.
A Binghamton Senators donation request form must be filled out.
An event letter/flyer on organizational letterhead must accompany donation request form.
Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to event.
Requests must be mailed or faxed to the Binghamton Senators executive office.
Requests should include the date, time and location of event. Also, please include a contact name, phone number and address. Please include Federal Tax ID number (if applicable).
DOWNLOAD DONATION REQUEST FORM HERE
PLAYER APPEARANCE REQUESTS
Binghamton Senators’ players participate in many local charity and fundraising
events. Due to the game schedule and travel days, player appearances are
strictly limited to charity events, community service, school visits, hospital visits
and youth sports games/practices. Please help our players prepare with
providing as much detailed information about the event/visit as possible.
Players are not available on game days or on practice days before 1:00 p.m.
Player appearances can be scheduled from October through March. We do not
schedule any appearances in April or beyond, in the event we are competing in
the Calder Cup playoffs. To ensure player appearances run smoothly, please
have a clear and defined role for our players at your specific event/visit.
- Requests should include the date, time and location of event. Also, please include a contact, phone number and address.
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to event.
- A Binghamton Senators player appearance request form must be filled out.
- A letter/flyer on organizational letterhead must accompany player appearance
- Please state what the player(s) exact function will be (reading books, speaking to kids, fundraising, celebrity waiters, etc.).
- Please state if the player(s) will be assisting in fundraising.
- If fundraising, please include tax ID number.
Please state if the player(s) will be required to speak to a large audience and/or answer questions from a large audience.
- Provide adequate parking for player(s).
DOWNLOAD PLAYER APPEARANCE REQUEST FORM HERE
DOWNLOAD MASCOT APPEARANCE REQUEST FORM HERE