The Binghamton Senators unveiled their new uniforms at a press conference this afternoon. The B-Sens, along with the other 28 American Hockey League teams, will use the Rbk EDGE Uniform System.
The Rbk EDGE Uniform features technologically-advanced materials and fabrics that are more breathable, more resistant to water absorption and offer greater range of motion for today’s hockey player. More than two years of extensive research, development and testing were performed by Reebok, with player feedback integral to the process.
- Four lighter fabrics incorporated in the jersey, pants and socks to keep players drier while also adding increased durability to the uniform.
- The jerseys’ stretch fabric in the collar features Rbk’s innovative Playdry™ moisture management technology to maximize comfort, breathability and temperature control.
- The stretch mesh in areas including the underarms and back provides additional range of motion and increased ventilation.
- 4Way Stretch Pique features Rbk’s latest innovation, Bead Away™ water repellent technology, offering freedom of movement while retaining 76 percent less moisture than current AHL jerseys.
- X-trafil is incorporated into high-abrasion areas such as the shoulders and elbows to provide increased durability.
2007-08 Binghamton Senators’ season tickets, half-season, coupon books, 10 game & 5 game plans are on sale!!! Fans can purchase tickets at the Binghamton Senators executive office, third floor of the Arena (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.), or by calling (607) 722-SENS.